Wulkanichny pyl osiada na wszystkim kazdy moj krok wzbijal do gory osiadly popiol zaczalem tracic wzrok i orietacje w terenie,naszczescie zaczal padac deszcz ....wycofalem sie w doline tam mniej wialo ...po 2 godzinach sytuacja byla jeszcze gorsza widocznosc spadala z minuty na minute.....pokryty wulkanicznym pylem i zmoczony wrocilem do domu....teraz na Islandii mam godzine 22.13 sytuacja powoli sie stabilizuje chmury pylu wiatr przegania w strone Grenlandii

















...................................................
Grimsvotn volcano, which lies under the uninhabited Vatnajokull glacier, began Saturday by night.Photos done on Sunday is the first eruption of this volcano since 2004 year.Unfortunately was diverted from the road No. 1 in the direction of the massif Vatnajokull at some 20 km from the Vik ........ north of volcanic dust cloud was moving quickly and returning to Vik, I managed to do some good photos .... then already on my own around noon I went alone to the mountains to photograph the drawing masses of volcanic dust from the north ........ unfortunately I was the first time witnessed the eruption of the volcano (a hurricane in Mexico survived in 2005) and I had only a mask on his face ..... now I know it is necessary to protect also the eyes ...
volcanic dust settles on all my every step soared to the top ash settled and started to lose sight orientacion on the ground, fortunately it started to rain .... I retreated to the valley there is less windy ... after 2 hours the situation was even worse visibility fell by the minute for a minute ..... covered in volcanic dust and wet, I went back to the house .... now I'm in Iceland 22.13 an hour the situation is stabilizing the wind chases the clouds of dust in Greenland side